1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, a word etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
7. In return, you must post this in your LJ.
So now that the important stuff is out of the way... I went to Oxford today, had an absolutely lovely day. It was warm and the sky was blue with fluffy white clouds which looked painted on. Took two American LSE friends and we went sightseeing, and punting (they were both immediately better than me, I can't steer at all) and took photos and had cream tea and now I am home and feel really sick. :( Not sure what is wrong, I just feel unwell, I think I am being punished for having a day off, which was supposed to be a celebration for finishing my essays but I haven't started writing the second one. I fail. A lot.
Also. Apparently the bees are really disappearing. :(
In better news, I am really excited about the Gossip Girl spin off, especially because there are rumours that it will be a crossover with the OC, as Lily will be living in California in the 80s will know teenage Kirsten and Jimmy Cooper! And if these two shows are in each other's canon it gives me ideas. Because Serena got into Brown and Summer went to Brown, and now I want to read a Serena/Summer fic...
Oh and THIS is pretty.