katia: (velvetbow /icon_goddess/)
[personal profile] katia

Revision has officially killed me ded.

Seriously. I am actually looking forward to starting school tomorrow, as will do less work then. This really should serve as a lesson that not doing any work during term time and then learning it all in a week is a bad idea. Then again it won't change anything, sadly I am unable to concentrate when it comes to maths. I just don't like it. At all. And now I have to get an A in it. And it is just so damn hard. To say that the only thing that amused me today was "sec x" in the triginometry chapter would be sadly true. I will now stop whining about this, because it is not fair on anybody.

In other news I told my brother today about slash. To be more precise I told him to google Harry Potter and slash to find out what it is. He did. He took it surprisingly well, but I don't think he will ever mention it to me again. But I forced him to take a quiz on which Harry Potter slash pairing are you? and he got Harry/Voldemort. Was much amused. He tried again and he got Draco/Lucius, that disturbed him quite a bit judging by the expression. :)

I received an email to remind me that the deadline for a fic challenge I'd signed up for and completely forgotten about is on the 15th. In my excuse I signed up and didn't get anything until today, so I wasn't even sure what was happening. I don't think I have any time at all.

And last but sertainly not least I got my card from [livejournal.com profile] remipunx today. It is really nice! Thank you soo much! :D :D

I am going to sleep now, I need my brain sleep.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-05 12:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] remipunx.livejournal.com
Glad you got your card. I have a fic question. I am writting a fic thing, for Son_of_darkness pic challenge. I know you usually have someone read over your fics first. Do you know someone who would check mine over for me?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-05 01:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kuteki.livejournal.com
Ooh the pic challenge? I was going to do that, but not enough time. What us your pic? As for someone looking over your fics, it is called a beta reader, they are good for spotting mistakes and suggest ways of improving the fic. I don't often have a beta, because it is too much effort to ask someone and I am lazy. But you can ask your flist, anybody can be a beta. I don't have much time, but if you can't find anyone and it isn't too long I can do it.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-05 01:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] remipunx.livejournal.com
I am doing the second pick, the one of the really girly pretty room. Guess who is going to be in it? I give you two whole guesses.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-01-05 01:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kuteki.livejournal.com
The room? That would have been my choice too :)

And hmm, let me think...Harry/Draco?

heh

Date: 2005-01-12 11:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] letsgetcrazy722.livejournal.com
OMG! How often is it that you find a fellow Harry Potter fan-fic *especially slash* reader, random searching livejournal!? It must be fate.

Am I right in assuming you've discovered fictionalley.org and restrictedsection.org?

Hello

Date: 2005-01-12 11:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kuteki.livejournal.com
I don't know, but there are quite a lot of us *g*

I have definitely discovered these two lovely sites.

Your profile doesn't mention Harry Potter or slash in any way. Are you a secret slasher?

I have to say I adore meeting competely random people. So...how are you?

I'm fine, you?

Date: 2005-01-13 12:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] letsgetcrazy722.livejournal.com
No, definitely not a secret slasher, lol... Idk, just didn't have it in there. Sometimes I put it in there, sometimes I take it out... Depending on my moods. lol, i know, im weird. *puts back in pro*

You'd like one of my friends... I created a monster when I introduced her to fan fic... if you go on fiction alley park a lot, you might recognize her as scarlet or juliette or j... lol

Re: I'm fine, you?

Date: 2005-01-13 12:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kuteki.livejournal.com
Slash is all good, and I am just slightly addicted. So, what pairings do you like/hate? Do you write or only read?

Oh I love introducing people to fic and slash, it is great, I've never yet told anyone who doesn't like it eventually. I can be very convincing. And I don't spend much time on FAP, LJ is the only place I have time for recently, actually I am not supposed to be here now, am meant to be revising instead. Oh well :)

Profile

katia: (Default)
Distracted by shiny things

May 2009

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags